Levy Realty Advisors has a team of skilled property managers and leasing agents capable of freeing property owners of the headaches of owning commercial real estate. We carefully study the market and stay ahead of the competition to keep properties leased at profitable rates, and we implement an incentives-based performance compensation model which encourages us to always push rental rates and collections. From fostering good tenant relations, to building repairs and maintenance issues, to collecting rent from delinquent tenants and coordinating evictions, our company’s hands-on approach adds value to real estate and transforms management intensive investments into passive streams of income.
What Can We Help You Find?
- Josh Levy, COO of Levy Realty Advisors, acquires warehouse for $2.65 million for Buyer
- Levy Acquires Gardens Pointe for $16.8 million
- Twice as Nice – Silberling Sells, then Leases Miami Gardens Office/Warehouse
- Biden’s Proposal To Cut 1031 Exchanges May Be “Tremendous Blow” To Real Estate, Say Experts
- Inflation Concerns Are Leading Investors To Commercial Real Estate