Levy Realty Advisors has a 45 year track record of success as one of the most skilled and stable asset management firms in the South Florida commercial real estate industry, a perfect fit for helping high net worth individuals with their estate planning needs. Our boutique business model allows us to personalize the services we provide so investors feel comfortable with their monthly financial reports, budgets for capital improvements, and cash flow projections to plan customized distribution schedules.
What Can We Help You Find?
- Josh Levy, COO of Levy Realty Advisors, acquires warehouse for $2.65 million for Buyer
- Levy Acquires Gardens Pointe for $16.8 million
- Twice as Nice – Silberling Sells, then Leases Miami Gardens Office/Warehouse
- Biden’s Proposal To Cut 1031 Exchanges May Be “Tremendous Blow” To Real Estate, Say Experts
- Inflation Concerns Are Leading Investors To Commercial Real Estate