Asset Management & Bookkeeping
Levy Realty Advisors has a 45 year track record of success as one of the most skilled and stable asset management firms in the South Florida commercial real estate industry, a perfect fit for helping high net worth individuals with their estate planning needs. Our boutique business model allows us to personalize the services we provide so investors feel comfortable with their monthly financial reports, budgets for capital improvements, and cash flow projections to plan customized distribution schedules.
What Can We Help You Find?
- After 25 Years, Levy Realty Advisors Completes Assemblage Of One Of The Largest Small Bay Warehouse Industrial Parks In Broward County
- Levy Realty Advisors’ Alan and Josh Levy Represent Buyer In $50M Purchase Of Broward County Office/Warehouse Facility
- Longtime Industry Veterans Join Forces To Sell Adjacent Waterfront Multifamily Buildings
- Josh Levy, COO of Levy Realty Advisors, acquires warehouse for $2.65 million for Buyer
- Levy Acquires Gardens Pointe for $16.8 million